I am still trying to organise a rental car for 6 of us who are flying from U.K to Nashville and staying there 4 nights then driving to New Orleans via Memphis and Highway 61. Should I rent a car in Nashville airport on arrival for 14 days vacation or wait until we leave for Memphis . The other question should I drop the car off when we get to New Orleans ( and catch taxis )as we are there 4 nights staying in the French Quarter . this is our first trip to the South but I driven in the United States a few years ago .
Do we need a rental car in Nashville and New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 4 Alaska cruise and land
- 5 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 NYC taxi vs car service
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Wedding in Hawaii
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 21 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 22 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 23 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 24 San Fransisco to LA
- 25 Where to go in Maine?