My husband and I are planning a trip during the weekend of Labor day (sept 5, 6, 7,8). I'm not even sure where we should fly in yet. The plan is to fly into "where ever" on Fri night so we have all Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues free and to then take a flight home from "which ever " airport to be home by Wed and back to work by Thurs. I've been looking at tours which would include all driving and lodging but we would have to be on their terms. Is it possible to rent a car and do the GC (some hiking or possible mule ride) and then have enough time to get to Bryce Canyon and see all what it has to offer? We are fit early 30's..just the 2 of us but my husband tends to think I try to cram too much together instead of enjoying something simple ; ). Any suggestions on where to go 1st or where to fly into (we would be coming from St. Louis MO) would be so wonderful. We had planned on only going to the GC and maybe to Sedona but I made the mistake of looking at pics of Bryce Canyon and now I don't know what to do...it is all so beautiful!!!!!
Do we have enough time to do both Grand Canyon and Bryce Canyon in 4 days?
- 1 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 7 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 15 Help with NYC transit
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 Baseball Road Trip
- 22 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 23 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 24 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 25 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby