If you have a bedbug problem and are planning to travel, for the love of pete please have some common decency and do not check into a hotel or cabin or any other place where you will inflict bedbugs upon others.
Do Not Spread Bedbugs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 8 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 17 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 18 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Refining my California Itinerary
- 24 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?