I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 DC restaurant report
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 10 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 15 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 16 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January