I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 2 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 6 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 7 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 8 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 9 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 10 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 11 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 14 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 15 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 16 Northern California Gardens.
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 19 Train from east cost to west coast
- 20 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 23 Route 66
- 24 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help