I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 2 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 3 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 4 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 6 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 7 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Orlando area weather in June
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 12 New Itinerary
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 16 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 17 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 18 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 19 road trip
- 20 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 21 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI