I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Do airline websites keep track of you?
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 6 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 7 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 8 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England