I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/gainxt-and-virilax/
- 2 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 3 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 4 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 Colorado Itinerary
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 What is there to do on MAUI
- 16 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Hawaii Help
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 22 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 23 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Rafting the Colorado