I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 2 Miami
- 3 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 4 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 5 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 6 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 buy tank tops
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Border crossing
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 16 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 18 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 Cross country tips
- 22 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 23 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 24 Ideas for New York
- 25 Parka in PA during February?