I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 2 JFK to Washington
- 3 Where to live in the North East
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 6 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 7 Phoenix for the weekend
- 8 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 13 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 14 Christmas in Colorado
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 17 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 18 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 19 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 20 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 21 Boston Custom House timeshare
- 22 4 days in San Francisco
- 23 Black Sand Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 San Fransisco to Portland