I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 2 Visiting New York State
- 3 Yosemite Hike
- 4 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 5 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 6 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 7 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 8 4th of July in Chicago
- 9 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 10 The District by Hilton Club
- 11 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 12 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 13 Colorado Hiking in September
- 14 nashville,tenn
- 15 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 16 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 17 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 18 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 21 Bucket List
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 25 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights