I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Wedding gifts?
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 united airlines flight reservations number 1844 922 7448 travel now
- 7 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 8 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 9 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 10 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 13 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 Layover
- 16 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 17 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 25 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla