I have to buy some airline tickets to some unpopular smaller cities this summer for personal events. No mercy. Of course I'm experiencing sticker shock with everyone else with fuel costs as they are.
I was wondering if anyone knows if airlines/websites keep track of how often you search and change results on that basis?
I've started dumping cookies and temporary internet files as an experiment before access the websites. I think I read something about the topic before but didn't pay too much attention because if the fares get too crazy to certain cities I just go somewhere else.
I'm sort of stuck with these cities and dates right now. No choice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fsdfsfsa
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 3 http://www.supplements4news.com/testo-ultra/
- 4 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 5 http://garciniacambogiasensationblog.com/intellex-plus/
- 6 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 7 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 8 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 9 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 13 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 14 Florida keys trip
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Route Planning for East USA
- 18 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 19 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 22 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming