I've read mixed reviews about the Dixie Stampede. One of them said the food wasn't that good, you had to eat in the dark, and no silverware. Anyone disagree? Is this place worth the price? I've looked at tickets they start at $41.99. To me that is quite a large chunk of money.
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Hotel near Public Theater
- 3 California Tour Groups?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 7 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 8 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 9 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 14 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 17 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 24 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England