My huband, son, and I are flying to Rapid City for a week for the purpose of sight-seeng. Is a week too long to see the major attractions such as Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park and the Badlands? I would like to go to Yellowstone. Is it feasible to do all that in a week? If so,what is the best route or would it be better to try to get a flight once we are there to a place closer to the Tetons and Yellowstone? Are there adequate accommodations along the way? What highway should we take if we drive? Thanks for your advice. CSG
Distance and best route from Rapid City to Tetons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days