My huband, son, and I are flying to Rapid City for a week for the purpose of sight-seeng. Is a week too long to see the major attractions such as Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park and the Badlands? I would like to go to Yellowstone. Is it feasible to do all that in a week? If so,what is the best route or would it be better to try to get a flight once we are there to a place closer to the Tetons and Yellowstone? Are there adequate accommodations along the way? What highway should we take if we drive? Thanks for your advice. CSG
Distance and best route from Rapid City to Tetons
- 1 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 2 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 romantic colorado trip
- 6 Fourth of July Weekend
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Fires in Colorado
- 9 Marcola?
- 10 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 14 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 15 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 16 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 17 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 One day in NYC
- 20 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 21 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours