We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK-connection
- 2 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 3 New Software
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 6 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 7 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 8 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 9 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 10 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 11 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 12 RV campsites Newport RI
- 13 http://www.revommerce.com/elite-test-booster/
- 14 Made the Jump!
- 15 Blackcore Edge: Is This An Unsafe Supplement?
- 16 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 19 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 20 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 21 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 22 Family reunion ideas
- 23 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 24 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 25 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/