We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Disneyworld timing advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sur?
- 2 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 5 NYC play advice needed
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 8 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 9 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 10 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 11 Waianae in 2014?
- 12 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 13 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 14 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 17 Vacation for teens?
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 21 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 22 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 23 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 24 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 25 San Andreas fault near San Francisco?