We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Disneyworld timing advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting to Key West
- 2 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 3 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 4 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 5 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 6 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 7 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 12 New Orleans Motel Question
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 20 Happy Hour
- 21 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 22 road trip Houston-NJ
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 25 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking