We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Disneyworld timing advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 4 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 8 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 New York City and New England
- 11 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 12 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 16 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 17 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Best Destination in USA
- 23 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 24 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 25 Nashville - Weekend Trip