We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Powershares QQQ 300 Live Stream
- 2 Skagway
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Honeymoon out west.
- 10 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 11 Chicago to Charleston
- 12 Retiring in NM?
- 13 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 14 Route Planning for East USA
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 Utah National Parks visit
- 17 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 18 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 universal studios and disney
- 22 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 23 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 24 How many states have you been to?
- 25 Quick Trip to D.C. In April