We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 3 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 4 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 5 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 6 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 7 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 8 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 10 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 11 Arches or Zion?
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 16 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 17 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 18 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 19 time to visit statue
- 20 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 22 Chester, CN
- 23 Northern California Gardens.
- 24 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 25 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please