We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 individuals are able to do lot of things that they desire.
- 2 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 5 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 8 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 9 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 10 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Help us choose a hotel
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 Magic Show
- 19 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 20 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 24 Staying outside DC
- 25 Bringing alcohol into the US