We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 2 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 3 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 4 Boston area hotels
- 5 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 6 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 8 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 9 Miami for 2 days
- 10 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 11 Great Falls or Helena?
- 12 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 13 What to request?
- 14 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 What to see in Portland
- 17 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 More problems for Big Sur
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 24 Rules of the NY Subway
- 25 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?