We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fransisco to crater lake
- 2 http://www.crazybulkblog.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 3 Family reunion ideas
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/raw-power-xl/
- 5 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 6 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 7 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 8 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 9 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 12 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 13 Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 17 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 18 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 19 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 20 Reagan Library
- 21 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 22 US Open Tennis
- 23 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 24 Hawaii with limited time
- 25 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?