We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 4 Florida beach vacation
- 5 Florida vacation
- 6 I95
- 7 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 8 Rafting the Colorado
- 9 Trip to USA in July
- 10 a short trip to san francisco
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 14 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast