We are planning to visit Disneyworld (all 4 parks- 6 days) next year.
We can either visit during the spring break (march last week) or during the summer months(July-August).
I know that it will be crowded during both these periods. But wanted to figure out which of the 2 choices would be less crowded than the other.
Can someone tell us if Disneyworld crowds are lower during spring break or during July-August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 11 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 12 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 17 How much time in Badlands?
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 22 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 23 Where to live in the North East
- 24 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations