We are planning an upcoming trip to Walt Disney World and would like to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort. We are trying to decide between the Yacht and Beach Club and Disney's Boardwalk Inn or Villas. Has anyone been to both of them and which do you prefer?
Disney's Boardwalk or Disney Yacht & Beach Club??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 5 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Florida St George's Island
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October