We are planning a 14 day trip for the end of July 2018 into August with our 7 and 10 year old. I was thinking about flying into LAX and doing Disneyland for 3 days and then driving up the coast to San Fransisco for a few days, then drive on to Yosemite for 4 days (accommodation is so expensive I dont think we can stay longer) and then drive back to Los Angeles to fly back to England.
Does this seem feasible?
Is it worth adding in Kings Canyon NP/ Sequoia? on the drive back?
I'm presuming we'll need to stay over night somewhere on the long drive up the coast? - I was thinking possibly of Monterey cos Ive seen it mentioned several times on here but for no other reason. Any other suggesstions?
Current plan is to rent a condo in Yosemite West to avoid queues to get into the park each day, unless anyone knows of a cheaper alternative that will still give us lots of time in the park and enable us to get there early before it gets too hot without getting out of bed painfully early?!
Any suggestions of where to stay in San Fransisco or for Disneyland also greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/performx-testo/
- 2 Peter J. Burns III
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 6 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 7 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 12 Downtown Denver hotel
- 13 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 14 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 15 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 16 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 San Diego VRBO area
- 19 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 23 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 24 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 25 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.