I am thinking the easiest way between the two might be a taxi ride. Yes, I realize a bus would be cheaper but how likely is that?
Thanks for any recommendations and facts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Toll-Free U.S CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Road trip advice needed please
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Chicago restaurants
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 10 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 11 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 florida gulf coast
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!