I am thinking the easiest way between the two might be a taxi ride. Yes, I realize a bus would be cheaper but how likely is that?
Thanks for any recommendations and facts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 2 Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 6 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 7 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 8 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 9 Reagan Library
- 10 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 11 US Open Tennis
- 12 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 13 Hawaii with limited time
- 14 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 Steamboat in August
- 17 Hotels in San Diego
- 18 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 19 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 20 Cape cod Labor Day
- 21 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 22 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 23 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 24 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time