I am thinking the easiest way between the two might be a taxi ride. Yes, I realize a bus would be cheaper but how likely is that?
Thanks for any recommendations and facts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/le-reel-skin-serum/
- 4 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 5 Honda New and Used Cars Dealer in Paris TX
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 8 Places to stay in Skagway
- 9 Hilo to Kona
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 14 Maui - luau question
- 15 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 16 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 17 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 18 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 21 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 22 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 25 flagstaff