We are taking our 5 year old twins to Disneyland for the first time on Wednesday August 1 and Thursday August 2 (only visiting Disneyland not California Adventure). I've come up with a rough plan for avoiding long lines based on the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, but still have some questions:
1. On day one Wed. 8/1, how many rides can we realistically expect to ride before lunch at noon? We will get there at opening at 8:00, but it is an early entry day and we don't have early entry. We plan to spend our time that morning mostly in Fantasyland and then perhaps do the Tikki Room or Tom Sawyer Island before having lunch at the Golden Horseshoe.
2. We are having dinner that night at Blue Bayou after a rest at our hotel. We will probably want to either take in the parade, or go ride Finding Nemo before dinner. But, our dinner reservations are at 5:00. Will we be able to get across the park to the Blue Bayou by 5:00, when there is a parade starting at 4:00? And a related question, how long do the parades normally last?
- 1 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 18 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013