I'm just starting to think about a trip to Disney World (Florida) next year with our son who will be 7 then. I don't have a clue where to stay, what to do, or how to get the best deals on tickets. We prefer to stay in condos or hotels with kitchenettes, would probably also go to legoland and also some non-Disney stuff. Can anyone give me some tips to start with?
Disney World tips?
- 1 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 7 Updates from Hanalei
- 8 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 9 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 10 Northwest Trip
- 11 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 12 Death Valley in November
- 13 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 14 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 15 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 16 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 17 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 18 Blue ridge parkway
- 19 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 20 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 21 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 22 Western NC Zipline
- 23 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 24 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 25 Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids