I'm just starting to think about a trip to Disney World (Florida) next year with our son who will be 7 then. I don't have a clue where to stay, what to do, or how to get the best deals on tickets. We prefer to stay in condos or hotels with kitchenettes, would probably also go to legoland and also some non-Disney stuff. Can anyone give me some tips to start with?
Disney World tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 3 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 9 rain in Kauai
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Washington, DC to Boston
- 12 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 13 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 14 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 15 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 19 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 20 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 24 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico