We so wanted to go to Ohana's at the Polynesian, but they are all booked up in October, which is really hard to believe. Does anyone have an alternative place to go for dinner that is really fun and really great food?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 3 1st trip to Colorado
- 4 Niagara Falls.
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 8 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 11 road trip during husbands bday
- 12 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 13 Juneau cruise stop
- 14 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 17 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 18 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 19 cruising the Mississippi river
- 20 Your favourite places in New York City
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 New England Canada Road Trip
- 23 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to