We so wanted to go to Ohana's at the Polynesian, but they are all booked up in October, which is really hard to believe. Does anyone have an alternative place to go for dinner that is really fun and really great food?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 2 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 3 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 4 Las Vegas
- 5 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 6 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 7 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 national/state park in November
- 10 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 11 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 50th in Hawaii
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 traveling to Nashville
- 18 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 19 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 20 San Francisco California
- 21 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 22 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 23 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 24 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark