We so wanted to go to Ohana's at the Polynesian, but they are all booked up in October, which is really hard to believe. Does anyone have an alternative place to go for dinner that is really fun and really great food?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/alpha-hard-reload/
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 10 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 11 Maui and Kauai
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Phoenix for the weekend
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 Christmas in Colorado
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 25 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?