We so wanted to go to Ohana's at the Polynesian, but they are all booked up in October, which is really hard to believe. Does anyone have an alternative place to go for dinner that is really fun and really great food?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 destin resorts
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 6 Arlington funeral plans
- 7 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 8 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 9 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 10 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 11 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 12 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 15 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 18 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Airfares in the 1970's
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 24 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 25 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane