Has anyone been to the Disney Museum and taken part in the open studio workshops?
According to the website " all age of people are invited there to get creative"
So is it right ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 2 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 3 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 4 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 5 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 6 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 7 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 8 Glacier to Banff
- 9 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 10 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 11 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 12 Mississippi gulf coast
- 13 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 14 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 15 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 18 Inns in Manteo
- 19 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 20 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 21 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 22 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 23 itinerary for 2 weeks in Oregon in early September
- 24 Lake Powell
- 25 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?