We are going to Disney Land this weekend... and it looks like it is going to RAIN or at least thunderstorms are predicted for everyday that we are there.
Can anyone offer some tips of things to do (great shows?) to get out of the wet and still have a good time. We will be there only a short time, but are staying on property, so I am hoping that this will help out a bit with getting around (it's our first trip).
Thanks so much!
p.s. Feel free to offer tips in case the sky opens up and we see sun, too!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 Highway 1 motels
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 5 Pittsburgh Trip
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 8 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 9 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 10 Monterey whale watching
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 13 1.5 days in Chicago
- 14 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 15 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 18 Car Hire Alamo
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 Running kissimmee Florida
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Paul Gauguin
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?