We are going to Disney Land this weekend... and it looks like it is going to RAIN or at least thunderstorms are predicted for everyday that we are there.
Can anyone offer some tips of things to do (great shows?) to get out of the wet and still have a good time. We will be there only a short time, but are staying on property, so I am hoping that this will help out a bit with getting around (it's our first trip).
Thanks so much!
p.s. Feel free to offer tips in case the sky opens up and we see sun, too!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 2 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/neutratone/
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 7 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 8 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 9 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 10 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 AR State Parks
- 13 California Trip
- 14 101 closure
- 15 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 16 Sonoma
- 17 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 21 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 22 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 23 Road trip around Washington DC
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?