We are going to Disney Land this weekend... and it looks like it is going to RAIN or at least thunderstorms are predicted for everyday that we are there.
Can anyone offer some tips of things to do (great shows?) to get out of the wet and still have a good time. We will be there only a short time, but are staying on property, so I am hoping that this will help out a bit with getting around (it's our first trip).
Thanks so much!
p.s. Feel free to offer tips in case the sky opens up and we see sun, too!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 3 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 4 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 5 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Northern California Gardens.
- 11 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 12 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 13 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Florida with a 2 year old
- 16 Train from east cost to west coast
- 17 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 18 Route 66
- 19 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 20 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 23 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 24 Arches or Zion?
- 25 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018