We are going to Disney Land this weekend... and it looks like it is going to RAIN or at least thunderstorms are predicted for everyday that we are there.
Can anyone offer some tips of things to do (great shows?) to get out of the wet and still have a good time. We will be there only a short time, but are staying on property, so I am hoping that this will help out a bit with getting around (it's our first trip).
Thanks so much!
p.s. Feel free to offer tips in case the sky opens up and we see sun, too!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 3 From Newark to Manhattan
- 4 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Acadia National Park
- 7 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 Monument Valley
- 10 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 driving RT 66
- 13 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 14 once in a lifetime
- 15 North California/South Oregon
- 16 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 17 Hotels Houston
- 18 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 21 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 22 Long Weekend in Denver
- 23 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 24 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 25 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?