We are going to Disney Land this weekend... and it looks like it is going to RAIN or at least thunderstorms are predicted for everyday that we are there.
Can anyone offer some tips of things to do (great shows?) to get out of the wet and still have a good time. We will be there only a short time, but are staying on property, so I am hoping that this will help out a bit with getting around (it's our first trip).
Thanks so much!
p.s. Feel free to offer tips in case the sky opens up and we see sun, too!!
Disney Land... in the RAIN! Tips & ideas, please...
- 1 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 7 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 8 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 9 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 14 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 15 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 19 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 22 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie