We are going to Disney Land this weekend... and it looks like it is going to RAIN or at least thunderstorms are predicted for everyday that we are there.
Can anyone offer some tips of things to do (great shows?) to get out of the wet and still have a good time. We will be there only a short time, but are staying on property, so I am hoping that this will help out a bit with getting around (it's our first trip).
Thanks so much!
p.s. Feel free to offer tips in case the sky opens up and we see sun, too!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Redwoods National Park
- 3 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 4 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 5 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 New Mexico in May
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 10 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Traveling Alone
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 18 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation