We are going to Disney Land this weekend... and it looks like it is going to RAIN or at least thunderstorms are predicted for everyday that we are there.
Can anyone offer some tips of things to do (great shows?) to get out of the wet and still have a good time. We will be there only a short time, but are staying on property, so I am hoping that this will help out a bit with getting around (it's our first trip).
Thanks so much!
p.s. Feel free to offer tips in case the sky opens up and we see sun, too!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/elysian-invigorating-daily-moisturizer/
- 2 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 4 days road trip southern New England
- 5 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 6 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 9 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 10 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 11 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 12 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 13 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 20 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 21 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 22 Costco Travel
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Philly Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please