We are going to Disney Land this weekend... and it looks like it is going to RAIN or at least thunderstorms are predicted for everyday that we are there.
Can anyone offer some tips of things to do (great shows?) to get out of the wet and still have a good time. We will be there only a short time, but are staying on property, so I am hoping that this will help out a bit with getting around (it's our first trip).
Thanks so much!
p.s. Feel free to offer tips in case the sky opens up and we see sun, too!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 3 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 4 help from a true New Yorker.
- 5 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 6 Safety Concerns
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Alaska independent tour for group
- 10 Washington DC with kids
- 11 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 12 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 13 5 days in Colorado
- 14 Trip to northern California
- 15 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 Downtown Chicago
- 18 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 19 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 20 Alaska -public transport
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Hamilton Broadway
- 23 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 24 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia