I live in Orlando and have been to the Epcot Christmas Candlelight Procession years ago.It is very nice, but the price has greatly increased. Now I know about just doing the general admission, and standing in back without seats to see part of the program, but I have never been impressed with the food at any of the venues. This year we are expecting guests for the holiday and it has been suggested to me to have lunch or dinner at one of the hotels-I hear the decorations are gorgeous-and then perhaps walk through downtown Disney or Boardwalk. Can you see any of the fireworks without entering the parks? Any suggestions on restaurants or hotels not to be missed?
Disney hotels for lunch or dinner and Christmas decorations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Locker at JFK
- 20 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Philadelphia
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013