I live in Orlando and have been to the Epcot Christmas Candlelight Procession years ago.It is very nice, but the price has greatly increased. Now I know about just doing the general admission, and standing in back without seats to see part of the program, but I have never been impressed with the food at any of the venues. This year we are expecting guests for the holiday and it has been suggested to me to have lunch or dinner at one of the hotels-I hear the decorations are gorgeous-and then perhaps walk through downtown Disney or Boardwalk. Can you see any of the fireworks without entering the parks? Any suggestions on restaurants or hotels not to be missed?
Disney hotels for lunch or dinner and Christmas decorations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Rafting near Denali
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Kennedy Space Center
- 13 Week in October in Maine
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 18 B-Day Mini adventure
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 23 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 24 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 25 Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!