I'm trying to plan a trip to Disney in November for my family. 2 kids ages 10 & 7. Am I too late in planning? Seems like there might not be a ton of hotel availability. I'd like a hotel room on the monorail with a kitchen or kitchen-ette.
I haven't been since 1979!
Any advice would be so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How do Weight Loss Supplement Helps you
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 5 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Airfares in the 1970's
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 10 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 11 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 12 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 16 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 24 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 25 Budget NYC hotel