I'm trying to plan a trip to Disney in November for my family. 2 kids ages 10 & 7. Am I too late in planning? Seems like there might not be a ton of hotel availability. I'd like a hotel room on the monorail with a kitchen or kitchen-ette.
I haven't been since 1979!
Any advice would be so helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 4 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 5 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 6 Napa Valley Hotel
- 7 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 8 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 9 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 10 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 13 Christmas Napa Valley
- 14 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 15 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 16 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 17 Your favourite places in New York City
- 18 Phone SIM
- 19 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 20 Las vegas +21
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 23 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 24 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 25 Limited time on Maui: Advice please