I just started to plan and I am a little overwhelmed by the options. I see that there is a free dining option available if you book by the end of October. Do you think that if I wait longer than that, they will offer the same or perhaps a better discount option? A friend said that a few years back they had a deal where you buy a certain number of days and get a few free. We are open as to dates since the kids are small.
Disney Discounts prediction
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia ?
- 2 Tour of the Wester US
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 5 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 6 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 7 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 8 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 9 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 12 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 13 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 14 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 15 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 16 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 17 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 18 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 19 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 20 Hawaii
- 21 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 22 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 23 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 24 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 25 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?