I just started to plan and I am a little overwhelmed by the options. I see that there is a free dining option available if you book by the end of October. Do you think that if I wait longer than that, they will offer the same or perhaps a better discount option? A friend said that a few years back they had a deal where you buy a certain number of days and get a few free. We are open as to dates since the kids are small.
Disney Discounts prediction
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 2 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Will have five days in Savannah
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Fancy dining
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 23 May visit to Denali
- 24 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 25 Day trip to CT from NYC