We recently stayed at this hotel for two nights. We had a terrible surprise during our first night there. We found a globule of feces on our bed sheets as well as a brown streak close to it. We contacted the front desk and the manager agreed to move us to another room immediately telling us that they would transfer our entire luggage as well. We did receive a key to the new room but no one came to move our luggage so we did so ourselves. The manager John Houston promised us a refund for both of the nights we stayed there. We never received the refund and Mr. Houston will not return our calls. In addition to the sickening discovery in our room we found that the hotel valet parking took 30 minutes on average to retrieve our automobile whenever we left the hotel. There is a self-park garage around the block but the cost was similar so we opted for the valet parking. This was definitely a mistake. Hyatt has always been my hotel of choice. This experience was so incredibly disgusting and frustrating that my husband and I have decided we will never again choose Hyatt. There is absolutely no excuse for finding a chunk of feces in one’s bedding.
DISGUSTING! Health Dept Beware! The Hyatt Crystal City - Arlington, VA (DC)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas