We recently stayed at this hotel for two nights. We had a terrible surprise during our first night there. We found a globule of feces on our bed sheets as well as a brown streak close to it. We contacted the front desk and the manager agreed to move us to another room immediately telling us that they would transfer our entire luggage as well. We did receive a key to the new room but no one came to move our luggage so we did so ourselves. The manager John Houston promised us a refund for both of the nights we stayed there. We never received the refund and Mr. Houston will not return our calls. In addition to the sickening discovery in our room we found that the hotel valet parking took 30 minutes on average to retrieve our automobile whenever we left the hotel. There is a self-park garage around the block but the cost was similar so we opted for the valet parking. This was definitely a mistake. Hyatt has always been my hotel of choice. This experience was so incredibly disgusting and frustrating that my husband and I have decided we will never again choose Hyatt. There is absolutely no excuse for finding a chunk of feces in one’s bedding.
DISGUSTING! Health Dept Beware! The Hyatt Crystal City - Arlington, VA (DC)
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island