We recently stayed at this hotel for two nights. We had a terrible surprise during our first night there. We found a globule of feces on our bed sheets as well as a brown streak close to it. We contacted the front desk and the manager agreed to move us to another room immediately telling us that they would transfer our entire luggage as well. We did receive a key to the new room but no one came to move our luggage so we did so ourselves. The manager John Houston promised us a refund for both of the nights we stayed there. We never received the refund and Mr. Houston will not return our calls. In addition to the sickening discovery in our room we found that the hotel valet parking took 30 minutes on average to retrieve our automobile whenever we left the hotel. There is a self-park garage around the block but the cost was similar so we opted for the valet parking. This was definitely a mistake. Hyatt has always been my hotel of choice. This experience was so incredibly disgusting and frustrating that my husband and I have decided we will never again choose Hyatt. There is absolutely no excuse for finding a chunk of feces in one’s bedding.
DISGUSTING! Health Dept Beware! The Hyatt Crystal City - Arlington, VA (DC)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 los angeles restaurants
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?