I am not sure if i should pay $300 per person (4 of us... doest it really worth it???) or just stick to something like feeding dolphins at the SeaWorld... We have two kids: 6 & 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 3 5 Days near Denver
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 6 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 7 Boston Ideas
- 8 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 9 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 10 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 11 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 12 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 13 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 14 4 Days in Juneau?
- 15 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 hotel in NYC
- 18 20 Days Road Trip
- 19 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 22 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 23 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 24 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 25 Folger-Shakespeare Library