I am not sure if i should pay $300 per person (4 of us... doest it really worth it???) or just stick to something like feeding dolphins at the SeaWorld... We have two kids: 6 & 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 3 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 4 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 5 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 6 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 7 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 8 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 9 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 10 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 Best route to Cody?
- 13 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 14 Las Vegas
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 national/state park in November
- 19 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 20 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 21 50th in Hawaii
- 22 Florida Family vacation in California
- 23 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 24 traveling to Nashville
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report