I am not sure if i should pay $300 per person (4 of us... doest it really worth it???) or just stick to something like feeding dolphins at the SeaWorld... We have two kids: 6 & 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 2 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 3 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 8 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 9 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 10 Mystic CT
- 11 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 12 Orlando - condoleances
- 13 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 14 1st trip to Colorado
- 15 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 16 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 Napa Valley Hotel
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 21 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 22 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 23 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 24 road trip during husbands bday
- 25 Trip Starting from New York