I am not sure if i should pay $300 per person (4 of us... doest it really worth it???) or just stick to something like feeding dolphins at the SeaWorld... We have two kids: 6 & 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 2 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 3 kauai
- 4 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 5 Hawaii Cruise
- 6 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 7 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 8 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 9 First time to Alaska
- 10 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 11 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 12 Hawaii - where?
- 13 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 14 BBQ
- 15 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 16 Anaheim - no car
- 17 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 20 Things to do in NYC
- 21 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 24 days out west
- 24 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 25 New York best app