I am not sure if i should pay $300 per person (4 of us... doest it really worth it???) or just stick to something like feeding dolphins at the SeaWorld... We have two kids: 6 & 9 years old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 6 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 7 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 8 Help with driving East to West
- 9 taking home sand
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 11 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 12 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 13 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 14 Cashless Toll roads.
- 15 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 16 Broken Arrow
- 17 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 18 Champaigne, Illinois
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 21 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 22 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 23 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 24 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 25 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills