A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 must see and do's in Maui?
- 2 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 3 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 4 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 7 New York City - apartment locations
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 10 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 11 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 12 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 13 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 14 Girls' Getaway
- 15 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 16 Car Rental in Sedona
- 17 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 18 NYC hotel/July
- 19 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 20 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 21 new york subway help please
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 24 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 25 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states