A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 5 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 Kennebunkport and....?
- 8 Need limo service from JFK
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Travel West Coast
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 16 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 17 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 20 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 21 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 22 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 23 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?