A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late night eating in Kauai
- 2 Washington DC with kids
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 My road trip through southern US.
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 10 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 11 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 16 Alaska independent tour for group
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Trip to northern California
- 21 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 22 40th in Key West
- 23 Downtown Chicago
- 24 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 25 Alaska -public transport