A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A testosterone sponsor and in addition a post-workout supplement
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 5 Are you ticket holder?
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 9 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 12 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 What car service?
- 19 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 20 Denali
- 21 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 22 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 23 Maine in May?
- 24 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 25 New Years Eve in NYC