A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 4 One Night at Logan Airport
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Four days in DC
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Circle Oahu / luau
- 12 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia