A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego grocery stores
- 2 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Locker at JFK
- 8 Question about Miami travel
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 15 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 16 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks