A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 5 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 6 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 11 Must Eats
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 14 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Florida St George's Island
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Union Square area restaurant
- 19 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???