A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 New York City Christmas Trip
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 From Seattle airport to the city
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine