A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 14 San Diego - wher to stay
- 15 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 16 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 17 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 18 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 19 Berkshires in late October
- 20 2 day in Adirondack park
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 NYC Clubs for live music
- 24 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 25 Three Days In Portland, Maine