A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 Charleston and Savannah
- 3 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 4 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 5 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 6 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 7 Franklin, TN
- 8 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 9 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 10 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 11 Advise on trip
- 12 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 13 Best time to visit alaska
- 14 help getting through mobile, al
- 15 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 16 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 17 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 18 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 19 Moab UT Accommendations
- 20 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 DC Metro Closures
- 23 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 24 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 25 Grade 12 subjects