A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 2 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 3 My CA itinerary
- 4 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Charleston and Asheville
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 11 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip
- 14 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 15 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 16 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 19 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 20 Xmas in new york
- 21 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 22 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 25 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015