A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 2 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 3 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 6 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 7 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 8 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 9 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 10 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Big Sur Help!!
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 24 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers