A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 3 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 10 Newport, RI Questions
- 11 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 12 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 14 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 20 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 21 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 22 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 23 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 24 Car trip from Seattle
- 25 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???