A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 2 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 3 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 4 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 5 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 6 Western U.S. Road trip
- 7 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 8 Martha's Vineyard area
- 9 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 10 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 11 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 12 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 13 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 14 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 15 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 16 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 17 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 18 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 19 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 20 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 21 4 Days in Maui
- 22 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 23 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 24 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 25 Biloxi Suggestions