A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 2 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 5 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 6 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 9 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 10 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 11 Places to stay in TX...?
- 12 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 13 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 14 International student, applying for school
- 15 Getting around in NYC
- 16 driving from LA to Portland
- 17 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 18 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 23 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 24 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States