A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 4 Maine in latter half of September
- 5 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 6 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Colorado trip
- 9 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 10 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Colorado trip in early May
- 13 Cape cod and Acadia
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 16 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 17 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 20 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 21 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 22 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 25 Zion Shuttle Bus Info