A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 2 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 5 Hawaiian Islands
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Advice on Roadtrip
- 12 Cabin in Asheville area
- 13 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 Seattle Transportation??
- 16 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 20 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 21 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 22 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 23 Zion the narrows
- 24 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai