We are visiting St. Louis University one day, and then driving over to the Washington University campus for a visit the next day. I am looking for a restaurant and maybe some shopping near one of the campus' for teenage daughter to enjoy. Should we stick around St. Louis U, or is there more to choose from around Washington? Is the Central West End around either of these areas? Could use some suggestions! Thank you!
Dinner suggestion after college visit(s)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey and Napa
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 East Coast in December
- 5 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 6 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 7 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 N California trip questions
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 16 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 17 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 18 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 19 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 20 Looking for Next Destination
- 21 Worst Restaurants in America
- 22 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 23 Fall color yet?
- 24 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 25 Yosemite Lodging