We are visiting St. Louis University one day, and then driving over to the Washington University campus for a visit the next day. I am looking for a restaurant and maybe some shopping near one of the campus' for teenage daughter to enjoy. Should we stick around St. Louis U, or is there more to choose from around Washington? Is the Central West End around either of these areas? Could use some suggestions! Thank you!
Dinner suggestion after college visit(s)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 5 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 6 Skiing New Mexico
- 7 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 8 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 9 Where to from Tampa?
- 10 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 11 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel