We are visiting St. Louis University one day, and then driving over to the Washington University campus for a visit the next day. I am looking for a restaurant and maybe some shopping near one of the campus' for teenage daughter to enjoy. Should we stick around St. Louis U, or is there more to choose from around Washington? Is the Central West End around either of these areas? Could use some suggestions! Thank you!
Dinner suggestion after college visit(s)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 4 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 5 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 8 Cape Cod trip report
- 9 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 10 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 19 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 20 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 21 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 22 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 25 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July