We are visiting St. Louis University one day, and then driving over to the Washington University campus for a visit the next day. I am looking for a restaurant and maybe some shopping near one of the campus' for teenage daughter to enjoy. Should we stick around St. Louis U, or is there more to choose from around Washington? Is the Central West End around either of these areas? Could use some suggestions! Thank you!
Dinner suggestion after college visit(s)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Green Flea in NYC
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 Orlando in March
- 14 New England September
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 18 Cross Country RV Trip
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?