We are visiting St. Louis University one day, and then driving over to the Washington University campus for a visit the next day. I am looking for a restaurant and maybe some shopping near one of the campus' for teenage daughter to enjoy. Should we stick around St. Louis U, or is there more to choose from around Washington? Is the Central West End around either of these areas? Could use some suggestions! Thank you!
Dinner suggestion after college visit(s)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 2 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 3 Alaska- Best tours
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 5 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 6 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 7 First visit in New Mexico
- 8 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 9 San Diego Public Transportation
- 10 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 11 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 12 Yellowstone Dining
- 13 Coronado Ferry
- 14 Colorado trip
- 15 Cape cod and Acadia
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 18 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 19 Things to do around New York
- 20 Savannah GA
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 23 Hotels near beach orange county
- 24 Daytona Beach and ??
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover