Hello! I'll be flying into San Fran next Monday the 19th and driving to Monterey. My flight gets in around 4:40pm so I hope to be on the road by 6pm. Google Maps is recommending US HWY 101 South as the best route and to avoid cashless tolls. I'm looking for a dinner recommendation on my way to Monterey. A unique, locally owned spot with good food. Open to any type of cuisine and prob. around $20 per person or under. I did some research and found a lot of people like Duarte's Tavern in the Pescadero area but that's not really the direction I'm traveling. If you're familiar with Duarte's…something similar. Greatly, greatly appreciate the recommendations. Thanks!
Dinner On California HWY US 101 South Between San Fran & Monterey
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 2 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 5 Yosemite in Winter
- 6 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 7 Active Vacation
- 8 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Orlando in March
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Quick SoCal question
- 15 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 New England September
- 18 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Tampa in February
- 22 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 25 NYC taxi vs car service