Hello! I'll be flying into San Fran next Monday the 19th and driving to Monterey. My flight gets in around 4:40pm so I hope to be on the road by 6pm. Google Maps is recommending US HWY 101 South as the best route and to avoid cashless tolls. I'm looking for a dinner recommendation on my way to Monterey. A unique, locally owned spot with good food. Open to any type of cuisine and prob. around $20 per person or under. I did some research and found a lot of people like Duarte's Tavern in the Pescadero area but that's not really the direction I'm traveling. If you're familiar with Duarte's…something similar. Greatly, greatly appreciate the recommendations. Thanks!
Dinner On California HWY US 101 South Between San Fran & Monterey
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 3 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 4 can you help me plan a trip?
- 5 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 9 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 14 San Francisco to LA driving itinerary 8 days
- 15 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 16 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 tip for valet parking
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 California: Getty museum
- 23 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 NYC hotel/July