We are going to NYC in April to see Lion King with our 5 and 6 year old daughters. Can anyone suggest a great restaurant that we could also bring our kids to-they are very well-behaved so we are looking for something nice.
Dinner in NYC after Lion King w/kids
- 1 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 10 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 15 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 16 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 19 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 20 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include