I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 4 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 8 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 9 late-night DC restaurant
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 14 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!