I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 2 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 3 Minneapolis Parking
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 6 DC - WW2 flyover
- 7 Camping Generator!?
- 8 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 9 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 10 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 17 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 18 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 19 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 20 Alaska Trip Planning
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report