I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 10 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 18 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 A day in Dallas
- 21 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston