I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 18 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 19 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 20 Grand Canyon in March?
- 21 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 22 California Tour Groups?
- 23 Hotel near Public Theater
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Warm and don't Drive