I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston in winter?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 New Orleans pictures
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Dining in Manhattan
- 15 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 18 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 19 san fran sightseeing
- 20 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 21 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 22 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 23 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Best Route into NW Washington DC