I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 7 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 10 Priceline, WARNING
- 11 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 12 Kauai golf
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 15 stay near newark or nyc
- 16 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 17 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 18 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 19 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 20 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?