I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Seatlle, WA
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Around North America (cruise)
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 15 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?