I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 3 Portland, OR hotel question
- 4 middlebury vt snow
- 5 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 6 san diego or nearby area
- 7 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 8 Texas
- 9 Los Angeles day trips
- 10 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 11 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Northwest USA
- 20 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 21 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 22 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?