I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 2 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 3 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 15 Ben Landa
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Looking for Next Destination
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.