We will be visiting the southern Oregon Coast, specifically Brookings (1 nt) and Bandon (4 days). Then heading to Ashland (5 days) and Crater Lake.
Does anyone have some favorite restaurants, or just casual lunch places we should try?
Also favorite wineries in the Ashland/Jackson areas?
I will be cooking in most nights, but would like to go out to a couple nice dinners and plan to do some wine tasting too, of course!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase/
- 2 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 3 Parka in PA during February?
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 Border crossing
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 8 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Cross country tips
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 21 Ideas for New York
- 22 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 23 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas