We will be visiting the southern Oregon Coast, specifically Brookings (1 nt) and Bandon (4 days). Then heading to Ashland (5 days) and Crater Lake.
Does anyone have some favorite restaurants, or just casual lunch places we should try?
Also favorite wineries in the Ashland/Jackson areas?
I will be cooking in most nights, but would like to go out to a couple nice dinners and plan to do some wine tasting too, of course!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AvG Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Avg Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Quick road trip
- 3 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 Miami for 2 days
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 6 Oregon Coast road trip
- 7 More problems for Big Sur
- 8 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 11 Great Falls or Helena?
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 Boston area hotels
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 How much cash do you travel with?
- 16 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 17 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 18 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 19 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 20 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 21 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 22 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 23 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 24 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 25 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!