We will be visiting the southern Oregon Coast, specifically Brookings (1 nt) and Bandon (4 days). Then heading to Ashland (5 days) and Crater Lake.
Does anyone have some favorite restaurants, or just casual lunch places we should try?
Also favorite wineries in the Ashland/Jackson areas?
I will be cooking in most nights, but would like to go out to a couple nice dinners and plan to do some wine tasting too, of course!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 2 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 3 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 4 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 5 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 6 Florida Family vacation in California
- 7 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 8 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 10 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 11 San Francisco California
- 12 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 13 Miami and New Orleans
- 14 Louisville in December
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 17 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 18 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 19 United Nations tours
- 20 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 21 September Road Trip in New England
- 22 NYC with 8 yr old
- 23 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 24 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 25 Yosemite and Sequoia