We will be visiting the southern Oregon Coast, specifically Brookings (1 nt) and Bandon (4 days). Then heading to Ashland (5 days) and Crater Lake.
Does anyone have some favorite restaurants, or just casual lunch places we should try?
Also favorite wineries in the Ashland/Jackson areas?
I will be cooking in most nights, but would like to go out to a couple nice dinners and plan to do some wine tasting too, of course!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 2 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 9 Skagway
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 Chicago to Charleston
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Honeymoon out west.
- 21 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?