We will be visiting the southern Oregon Coast, specifically Brookings (1 nt) and Bandon (4 days). Then heading to Ashland (5 days) and Crater Lake.
Does anyone have some favorite restaurants, or just casual lunch places we should try?
Also favorite wineries in the Ashland/Jackson areas?
I will be cooking in most nights, but would like to go out to a couple nice dinners and plan to do some wine tasting too, of course!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 2 BENEFITS OF BUYING A CARGO BIKE ONLINE
- 3 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 4 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 5 USA family tour
- 6 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 7 Send postcard to an inmate in jail - Inmateaid
- 8 US whole month of January where to
- 9 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 10 Dedicated server Netherlands
- 11 Places to stay in Skagway
- 12 A fun ride to Miami Disney Universal Studios
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 15 Bryce and Zion planning
- 16 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 17 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 18 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 19 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 20 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 21 Maui - luau question
- 22 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 23 Weekend in Chicago
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!