We will be visiting the southern Oregon Coast, specifically Brookings (1 nt) and Bandon (4 days). Then heading to Ashland (5 days) and Crater Lake.
Does anyone have some favorite restaurants, or just casual lunch places we should try?
Also favorite wineries in the Ashland/Jackson areas?
I will be cooking in most nights, but would like to go out to a couple nice dinners and plan to do some wine tasting too, of course!
Thanks in advance,
Dining & Winery Recommendations for southern Oregon?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 5 New Orleans help please
- 6 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 7 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 10 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 17 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 25 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans