We are a 50-something couple, spending 5 days in Newport and looking for suggestions for dinner. We love good food (especially seafood), good wine, views, quiet restaurants. Love finding little places with great ambiance and not a huge price. Suggestions?
Dining in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 From Seattle airport to the city
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 New York City Christmas Trip
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 21 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon