We are a 50-something couple, spending 5 days in Newport and looking for suggestions for dinner. We love good food (especially seafood), good wine, views, quiet restaurants. Love finding little places with great ambiance and not a huge price. Suggestions?
Dining in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 rain in Kauai
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 10 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 11 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 12 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 16 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 17 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 18 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
- 25 Moving from Minnesota to Washington D.C (or NOVA or MD)?