I'll be driving from KC to Rochester, MN, and we'll probably stop in Des Moines for lunch. Anyplace other than chains fairly close to the highway that's quite good? We're pretty open, anything upscale, or a hometown BBQ, Mexican, or burgers? Or is there any wonderful hidden spot up or down the road that you recommend? Thanks, annieladd
Dining in Des Moines?
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 6 hello guys....
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 9 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 10 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 19 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 25 Michigan Beaches