Any recommendations for Dim Sum in San Fran? I've heard that Yank Sing is a good place to go to, but others have suggested that it's a little faux and over-priced for what it is. I welcome recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 3 day Denali tour from Anchorage
- 2 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 3 Peter J. Burns III
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 6 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 7 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 8 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 9 New England Tour
- 10 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 13 Downtown Denver hotel
- 14 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 15 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 San Diego VRBO area
- 20 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 21 Glacier National Park 2018
- 22 Muir Woods in October
- 23 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 24 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 25 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.