Four adults will be traveling to Cleveland from Detroit for a 2 night stay. We plan on getting some tasty eats at West Side Market and have the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on the list of things to do. Will get the hotel through Hotwire or Priceline and bid it in the downtown area. My question is are there any fun stops on the way? Any fun or interesting things to do just outside of Cleveland? I've researched Cleveland and know that we will probably do the Art Museum in addition to the R&R HOF. I love fun places to stop on the way. Particularly interested in a winery if there are any around Cleveland - or a good gourmet market to get some wine at. Thanks!
Detroit to Cleveland for a weekend getaway
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Fripp island
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 7 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 10 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 11 Where should I move to?
- 12 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 13 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013