Four adults will be traveling to Cleveland from Detroit for a 2 night stay. We plan on getting some tasty eats at West Side Market and have the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on the list of things to do. Will get the hotel through Hotwire or Priceline and bid it in the downtown area. My question is are there any fun stops on the way? Any fun or interesting things to do just outside of Cleveland? I've researched Cleveland and know that we will probably do the Art Museum in addition to the R&R HOF. I love fun places to stop on the way. Particularly interested in a winery if there are any around Cleveland - or a good gourmet market to get some wine at. Thanks!
Detroit to Cleveland for a weekend getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 2 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Ben Landa
- 5 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 6 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 7 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 10 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 California
- 13 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 14 Christmas in TX
- 15 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 16 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Oregon Road Trip
- 19 Long Island Advice
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 22 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 25 TripReport--10 Utah Circle