Four adults will be traveling to Cleveland from Detroit for a 2 night stay. We plan on getting some tasty eats at West Side Market and have the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on the list of things to do. Will get the hotel through Hotwire or Priceline and bid it in the downtown area. My question is are there any fun stops on the way? Any fun or interesting things to do just outside of Cleveland? I've researched Cleveland and know that we will probably do the Art Museum in addition to the R&R HOF. I love fun places to stop on the way. Particularly interested in a winery if there are any around Cleveland - or a good gourmet market to get some wine at. Thanks!
Detroit to Cleveland for a weekend getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico