Four adults will be traveling to Cleveland from Detroit for a 2 night stay. We plan on getting some tasty eats at West Side Market and have the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on the list of things to do. Will get the hotel through Hotwire or Priceline and bid it in the downtown area. My question is are there any fun stops on the way? Any fun or interesting things to do just outside of Cleveland? I've researched Cleveland and know that we will probably do the Art Museum in addition to the R&R HOF. I love fun places to stop on the way. Particularly interested in a winery if there are any around Cleveland - or a good gourmet market to get some wine at. Thanks!
Detroit to Cleveland for a weekend getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park City Utah
- 2 Salt Lake City
- 3 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Maine in latter half of September
- 6 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 7 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 8 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 13 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 14 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 15 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 16 Alaska- Best tours
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 18 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 21 San Diego Public Transportation
- 22 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 23 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 24 Yellowstone Dining
- 25 Coronado Ferry