Four adults will be traveling to Cleveland from Detroit for a 2 night stay. We plan on getting some tasty eats at West Side Market and have the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on the list of things to do. Will get the hotel through Hotwire or Priceline and bid it in the downtown area. My question is are there any fun stops on the way? Any fun or interesting things to do just outside of Cleveland? I've researched Cleveland and know that we will probably do the Art Museum in addition to the R&R HOF. I love fun places to stop on the way. Particularly interested in a winery if there are any around Cleveland - or a good gourmet market to get some wine at. Thanks!
Detroit to Cleveland for a weekend getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 17 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Must Eats
- 20 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 21 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 22 Florida St George's Island
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Union Square area restaurant
- 25 4 week family trip ideas