Four adults will be traveling to Cleveland from Detroit for a 2 night stay. We plan on getting some tasty eats at West Side Market and have the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on the list of things to do. Will get the hotel through Hotwire or Priceline and bid it in the downtown area. My question is are there any fun stops on the way? Any fun or interesting things to do just outside of Cleveland? I've researched Cleveland and know that we will probably do the Art Museum in addition to the R&R HOF. I love fun places to stop on the way. Particularly interested in a winery if there are any around Cleveland - or a good gourmet market to get some wine at. Thanks!
Detroit to Cleveland for a weekend getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Atlanta with kids
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 18 Family Camp in Maine
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier