Hi, I will be visiting Detroit for the Pistons game on the last week of January. I booked an hotel in Auburn hills and I will be staying there for 3 days. I intend to visit Detroit and I was wondering if it will be a good idea to rent a car? I'm not used to driving in snow or on icy roads. Do you think that renting a car is a MUST or will I be able to get around using cabs or public transportation? Thanks for your help.
Detroit in January - Rent a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Charlotte restaurant help
- 3 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Yosemite Fire
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 21 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 24 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 25 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area