Planning a float trip from Page the end of May 2013. Does anyone know how long it takes to get to Page via the detour from South Rim?? Guessing the Navajo road will not be open at that time. Is there any other location to go on a float trip near GC?? We will be leaving GCSR that morning and hoped for an afternoon trip. We have the night reserved in Page and will be leaving the next day for a quick stop at North Rim, Antelope Valley onto Zion for three days. Thanks!
Detour to Page, AZ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 relocating travel
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 8 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 9 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas