My niece is considering a destination wedding in Charleston (we live in Michigan) next June. There would be potentially 30+ people attending who would need accommodation, preferably near each other so we would plan group activities. We have looked at homes/condos and would even consider a hotel. The wedding would be at Island House on John's Island, but we would not have to be super close for accommodations. She is feeling overwhelmed with logistics and I am trying to help her. Any thoughts?
Destination Wedding Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 5 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 12 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around