My niece is considering a destination wedding in Charleston (we live in Michigan) next June. There would be potentially 30+ people attending who would need accommodation, preferably near each other so we would plan group activities. We have looked at homes/condos and would even consider a hotel. The wedding would be at Island House on John's Island, but we would not have to be super close for accommodations. She is feeling overwhelmed with logistics and I am trying to help her. Any thoughts?
Destination Wedding Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 4 san fran sightseeing
- 5 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 6 Boston in winter?
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 9 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 10 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 11 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 12 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 18 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 21 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 22 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 25 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays