My niece is considering a destination wedding in Charleston (we live in Michigan) next June. There would be potentially 30+ people attending who would need accommodation, preferably near each other so we would plan group activities. We have looked at homes/condos and would even consider a hotel. The wedding would be at Island House on John's Island, but we would not have to be super close for accommodations. She is feeling overwhelmed with logistics and I am trying to help her. Any thoughts?
Destination Wedding Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 3 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Boston area -- nature
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 19 SFO black friday traffic
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 22 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 23 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM