My niece is considering a destination wedding in Charleston (we live in Michigan) next June. There would be potentially 30+ people attending who would need accommodation, preferably near each other so we would plan group activities. We have looked at homes/condos and would even consider a hotel. The wedding would be at Island House on John's Island, but we would not have to be super close for accommodations. She is feeling overwhelmed with logistics and I am trying to help her. Any thoughts?
Destination Wedding Charleston
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Traveling across the US by van!
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions