My niece is considering a destination wedding in Charleston (we live in Michigan) next June. There would be potentially 30+ people attending who would need accommodation, preferably near each other so we would plan group activities. We have looked at homes/condos and would even consider a hotel. The wedding would be at Island House on John's Island, but we would not have to be super close for accommodations. She is feeling overwhelmed with logistics and I am trying to help her. Any thoughts?
Destination Wedding Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 2 Alaska restaurant prices
- 3 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 4 Shenandoah National Park
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 7 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 10 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 11 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 12 Itinerary Help - options.
- 13 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 Hawaii is still Hell
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 24 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!