My niece is considering a destination wedding in Charleston (we live in Michigan) next June. There would be potentially 30+ people attending who would need accommodation, preferably near each other so we would plan group activities. We have looked at homes/condos and would even consider a hotel. The wedding would be at Island House on John's Island, but we would not have to be super close for accommodations. She is feeling overwhelmed with logistics and I am trying to help her. Any thoughts?
Destination Wedding Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 6 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 7 California
- 8 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 9 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 18 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Hotels Philly
- 21 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 22 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Universal Orlando
- 25 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina