We are looking for a place to have a romantic dinner for my partner's upcoming 65th. We like farm to table non fussy but excellent food, great wine list a plus. Something in an inn would be a big plus. We don't want to drive much more than 2 hours from our Western MA home. The Weathersfield In in Perkinsville VT has been recommended and looks wonderful. We are searching for other options with which you have had recent personal experince, or feedback about the Weathersfield.
Destination restaurant for major birthday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 2 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 3 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 4 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 5 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 6 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 7 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 8 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 9 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 10 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 11 Kauai Garden tours
- 12 California San Diego area lodging
- 13 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 14 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 15 Maui - Haleakala
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 19 Small group dining in Napa area
- 20 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 Hawaii is still Hell
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Montana- what are must see places?