We are looking for a place to have a romantic dinner for my partner's upcoming 65th. We like farm to table non fussy but excellent food, great wine list a plus. Something in an inn would be a big plus. We don't want to drive much more than 2 hours from our Western MA home. The Weathersfield In in Perkinsville VT has been recommended and looks wonderful. We are searching for other options with which you have had recent personal experince, or feedback about the Weathersfield.
Destination restaurant for major birthday
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 12 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 16 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 17 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 18 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 19 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 24 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 25 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)