Hi, we're from Philadelphia, looking for a family destination spot in Pennsylvania for our summer vacation. We will have an 18-month-old and are hoping to find someplace outdoorsy and with child-friendly things to do. We would like to spend a week there. Thanks for any suggestions!
Destination in Pennsylvania for a family-friendly summer vacation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 4 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 5 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 6 San Diego - wher to stay
- 7 California road trip
- 8 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 9 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 12 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 13 Berkshires in late October
- 14 2 day in Adirondack park
- 15 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 20 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 21 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 22 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 23 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 24 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 25 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!