Looking for advice or suggestion for getting from the Eastern Shore of MD to Front Royal, VA. Looks like we can either drive through the center of D.C., or, around the Capital Beltway to Route 66. Has anyone done this? Would love advice on the best way to get to Front Royal. Mapquest takes us from 50 to the beltway in the direction of Silver Spring; DH thinks we should take the beltway in the direction of Alexandria. DH is directionally challenged. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Destination Front Royal, VA: Drive through or around Washington D.C.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 SFO black friday traffic
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 15 Dining in Manhattan
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA