Looking for advice or suggestion for getting from the Eastern Shore of MD to Front Royal, VA. Looks like we can either drive through the center of D.C., or, around the Capital Beltway to Route 66. Has anyone done this? Would love advice on the best way to get to Front Royal. Mapquest takes us from 50 to the beltway in the direction of Silver Spring; DH thinks we should take the beltway in the direction of Alexandria. DH is directionally challenged. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Destination Front Royal, VA: Drive through or around Washington D.C.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 5 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 SFO International Airport
- 8 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 9 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 10 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 11 My Book of Mormon review
- 12 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 16 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Arches National Park in a day