Looking for advice or suggestion for getting from the Eastern Shore of MD to Front Royal, VA. Looks like we can either drive through the center of D.C., or, around the Capital Beltway to Route 66. Has anyone done this? Would love advice on the best way to get to Front Royal. Mapquest takes us from 50 to the beltway in the direction of Silver Spring; DH thinks we should take the beltway in the direction of Alexandria. DH is directionally challenged. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Destination Front Royal, VA: Drive through or around Washington D.C.?
- 1 Car trip from Seattle
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 7 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 8 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 9 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 14 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 15 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 19 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 22 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie