Hi -- We're planning a beach vacation the week of July 4th, and we can't seem to decide where to go. It's narrowed down to these three choices: Pensacola Beach, Gulf Shores, and Destin. Mostly, this is because we're unsure of how much hurricane damage any of these places may have sustained. Of course we would like a beautiful (relatively uncrowded)white sand beach and a nice hotel.Restaurants nearby would be a plus. Any thoughts about Springhill Suites in P-beach, Phoenix All Suites in Gulf Shores, or Holiday Inn on the beach in Destin? Thanks so much.
Destin or Pensacola Beach or Gulf Shores? Having trouble choosing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Door County Suggestions
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 7 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 8 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 24 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome