Hi, I'd like to know if anyone had taken a one day desert making class in Paris or Provence. Want to give a class to my husband as an anniverary gift on our trip there in the spring. He is not a beginner baker, and would love a chance to work with a real pastry chef.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 8 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 12 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 13 New York City and New England
- 14 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 19 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 20 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 21 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 22 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 23 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 24 Best Destination in USA
- 25 Rules of the Sidewalk