I'm flying into Denver for the week of Thanksgiving either on Saturday or Monday and heading to Vail.
I haven't driven in the snow, and not much in the mountains.
Would it be best to take a shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 4 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 5 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 6 Our Boston Getaway
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 9 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 10 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 11 40th in Key West
- 12 Beaches in Florida
- 13 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 14 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 17 Disney for Florida residents
- 18 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 19 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 20 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 21 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 22 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016