I'm flying into Denver for the week of Thanksgiving either on Saturday or Monday and heading to Vail.
I haven't driven in the snow, and not much in the mountains.
Would it be best to take a shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 3 New Orleans and Slidell
- 4 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 5 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 6 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 7 Two days out of Seattle
- 8 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 9 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 10 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 11 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 13 Maine
- 14 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 15 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 16 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 17 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 19 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 20 Back From Alaska
- 21 December trip to see snow
- 22 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 24 Senior Travel Helper
- 25 your favorite city USA?