I'm flying into Denver for the week of Thanksgiving either on Saturday or Monday and heading to Vail.
I haven't driven in the snow, and not much in the mountains.
Would it be best to take a shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 4 Hotels in San Diego
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 6 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 7 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 8 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 9 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 12 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 13 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 14 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 US Open Tennis
- 21 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 22 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 23 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 24 conflicting restaurant reports
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion