I'm flying into Denver for the week of Thanksgiving either on Saturday or Monday and heading to Vail.
I haven't driven in the snow, and not much in the mountains.
Would it be best to take a shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 blue ridge parkway?
- 5 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 11 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 NFL preseason 2016 Week 3
- 14 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 18 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 21 International transferring planes at CDG
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 25 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot