Flying into Denver 1st week in Sept. Driving from there to Taos. Wondering if we should spend a night in Taos, or just a few hours, then on to Santa Fe? Also, when we leave Santa Fe, would it be doable, if we left early, to catch an afternoon tour at Mesa Verde, stay overnight, then another tour in the morning, then on to Durango. Thanks..
Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 2 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 25 Metro from airport to hotel?