Flying into Denver 1st week in Sept. Driving from there to Taos. Wondering if we should spend a night in Taos, or just a few hours, then on to Santa Fe? Also, when we leave Santa Fe, would it be doable, if we left early, to catch an afternoon tour at Mesa Verde, stay overnight, then another tour in the morning, then on to Durango. Thanks..
Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Kauai Garden tours
- 6 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 9 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 15 Advice on Roadtrip
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip