Flying into Denver 1st week in Sept. Driving from there to Taos. Wondering if we should spend a night in Taos, or just a few hours, then on to Santa Fe? Also, when we leave Santa Fe, would it be doable, if we left early, to catch an afternoon tour at Mesa Verde, stay overnight, then another tour in the morning, then on to Durango. Thanks..
Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 2 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 family celebration trip
- 5 New England September
- 6 searching for urban master planned community
- 7 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 8 Deep South sept 2015
- 9 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 10 Hawaii Group Travel
- 11 Austin Food Trucks
- 12 New York To Ashville NC
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Fmpden, are you there?
- 16 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 18 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 19 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 20 Charleston Islands
- 21 Family Spring Break 2015
- 22 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Mother Daughter Trip
- 25 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY