Flying into Denver 1st week in Sept. Driving from there to Taos. Wondering if we should spend a night in Taos, or just a few hours, then on to Santa Fe? Also, when we leave Santa Fe, would it be doable, if we left early, to catch an afternoon tour at Mesa Verde, stay overnight, then another tour in the morning, then on to Durango. Thanks..
Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 replica designer handbags
- 3 Portland Maine Hotels
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 6 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 united and carry-ons
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii