Flying into Denver 1st week in Sept. Driving from there to Taos. Wondering if we should spend a night in Taos, or just a few hours, then on to Santa Fe? Also, when we leave Santa Fe, would it be doable, if we left early, to catch an afternoon tour at Mesa Verde, stay overnight, then another tour in the morning, then on to Durango. Thanks..
Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?