Flying into Denver 1st week in Sept. Driving from there to Taos. Wondering if we should spend a night in Taos, or just a few hours, then on to Santa Fe? Also, when we leave Santa Fe, would it be doable, if we left early, to catch an afternoon tour at Mesa Verde, stay overnight, then another tour in the morning, then on to Durango. Thanks..
Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge in October
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Richmond highlights?
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 14 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 15 Must Eats
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 18 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 19 Florida St George's Island
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???