Flying into Denver 1st week in Sept. Driving from there to Taos. Wondering if we should spend a night in Taos, or just a few hours, then on to Santa Fe? Also, when we leave Santa Fe, would it be doable, if we left early, to catch an afternoon tour at Mesa Verde, stay overnight, then another tour in the morning, then on to Durango. Thanks..
Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 replica designer handbags
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Portland Maine Hotels
- 18 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 25 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife