What does everyone think is the best 6 day loop from Denver and back in late May/beg June?
We like national parks, nature, good food, picnics, scenery, lakes/rivers.
Can we manage the Million $ Highway?
I thought :
Day 1 - Denver to Estes Park or Boulder (?) & RMNP
Day 2 - RMNP
Day 3 - Leadvillle (?) or somewhere
Day 4 - Gunnison NP & Million $ Highway
Day 5 - Durango to
Day 6 - Denver
Thoughts and thanks.
Denver Loop in 6 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 2 This is a skin care product
- 3 NYC hotel/July
- 4 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 5 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 6 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 7 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 10 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 13 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 14 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 15 NYC with my 13 year old
- 16 Las Vegas must sees
- 17 Girls' Getaway
- 18 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 19 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 20 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 21 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 24 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 25 Final dinner in NYC recommendations