We will be staying in Denver for three nights in June. We have stayed at various places during our daughter's four years at DU: Brown Palace, two different Bed and Breakfasts, and the JW Marriott at Cherry Creek. This time we want to be close to campus and spend more money on meals than lodging. I've narrowed our search to the Hilton Garden Inn (room with mountain view) for $385 or the Hampton Inn and Suites (request mountain view when checking in) for $340. We plan on having breakfast at Snooze, so the free breakfast at the Hampton Inn isn't a draw. Reviews are similar - sort of. There will be three or four of us, so we need a room with two queens. I'm sure both places are in very busy areas. Which location would you suggest? Thanks.
Denver lodging - Cherry Creek area
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Halau hula Maui
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 10 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 11 Oahu Information
- 12 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 17 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast