We will be staying in Denver for three nights in June. We have stayed at various places during our daughter's four years at DU: Brown Palace, two different Bed and Breakfasts, and the JW Marriott at Cherry Creek. This time we want to be close to campus and spend more money on meals than lodging. I've narrowed our search to the Hilton Garden Inn (room with mountain view) for $385 or the Hampton Inn and Suites (request mountain view when checking in) for $340. We plan on having breakfast at Snooze, so the free breakfast at the Hampton Inn isn't a draw. Reviews are similar - sort of. There will be three or four of us, so we need a room with two queens. I'm sure both places are in very busy areas. Which location would you suggest? Thanks.
Denver lodging - Cherry Creek area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 2 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 3 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 4 New Orleans
- 5 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 6 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 7 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 8 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 9 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 17 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 18 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 19 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 20 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 21 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 22 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas