We will be staying in Denver for three nights in June. We have stayed at various places during our daughter's four years at DU: Brown Palace, two different Bed and Breakfasts, and the JW Marriott at Cherry Creek. This time we want to be close to campus and spend more money on meals than lodging. I've narrowed our search to the Hilton Garden Inn (room with mountain view) for $385 or the Hampton Inn and Suites (request mountain view when checking in) for $340. We plan on having breakfast at Snooze, so the free breakfast at the Hampton Inn isn't a draw. Reviews are similar - sort of. There will be three or four of us, so we need a room with two queens. I'm sure both places are in very busy areas. Which location would you suggest? Thanks.
Denver lodging - Cherry Creek area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 2 Spring Break in Charleston
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 7 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 14 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 17 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 18 Las Vegas in March
- 19 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 20 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 21 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Clearwater visit.
- 24 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 25 Glacier National Park 10 Days