We will be staying in Denver for three nights in June. We have stayed at various places during our daughter's four years at DU: Brown Palace, two different Bed and Breakfasts, and the JW Marriott at Cherry Creek. This time we want to be close to campus and spend more money on meals than lodging. I've narrowed our search to the Hilton Garden Inn (room with mountain view) for $385 or the Hampton Inn and Suites (request mountain view when checking in) for $340. We plan on having breakfast at Snooze, so the free breakfast at the Hampton Inn isn't a draw. Reviews are similar - sort of. There will be three or four of us, so we need a room with two queens. I'm sure both places are in very busy areas. Which location would you suggest? Thanks.
Denver lodging - Cherry Creek area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 Maui vacation
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 9 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 13 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 16 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 19 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?