We will be staying in Denver for three nights in June. We have stayed at various places during our daughter's four years at DU: Brown Palace, two different Bed and Breakfasts, and the JW Marriott at Cherry Creek. This time we want to be close to campus and spend more money on meals than lodging. I've narrowed our search to the Hilton Garden Inn (room with mountain view) for $385 or the Hampton Inn and Suites (request mountain view when checking in) for $340. We plan on having breakfast at Snooze, so the free breakfast at the Hampton Inn isn't a draw. Reviews are similar - sort of. There will be three or four of us, so we need a room with two queens. I'm sure both places are in very busy areas. Which location would you suggest? Thanks.
Denver lodging - Cherry Creek area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 2 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 10 River Cafe
- 11 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 12 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 15 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 25 Hawaii with kids