We will be staying in Denver for three nights in June. We have stayed at various places during our daughter's four years at DU: Brown Palace, two different Bed and Breakfasts, and the JW Marriott at Cherry Creek. This time we want to be close to campus and spend more money on meals than lodging. I've narrowed our search to the Hilton Garden Inn (room with mountain view) for $385 or the Hampton Inn and Suites (request mountain view when checking in) for $340. We plan on having breakfast at Snooze, so the free breakfast at the Hampton Inn isn't a draw. Reviews are similar - sort of. There will be three or four of us, so we need a room with two queens. I'm sure both places are in very busy areas. Which location would you suggest? Thanks.
Denver lodging - Cherry Creek area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bachelors degree
- 2 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 3 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 4 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 5 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 8 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 11 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Orleans Motel Question
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 22 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 23 Happy Hour
- 24 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 25 road trip Houston-NJ