Admittedly, I've had little time to prepare for a week-long trip to Denver (from Cincinnati) with my husband which begins tomorrow. Looking for some quick suggestions on area to do, day trips, some overnights within a couple of hours, etc. Sister moved to Denver so this is a new vacay spot for us. We are 39 (leaving 3 kiddos at home!) and enjoy national/state parks, hiking, beautiful sights, funky eateries, unique shopping, etc. If you know of any concerts going on or festivals this next week that'd be great too. After packing I'll get back on here and do some research on my own.
Denver Area To Do (couple) - Side Trips Too
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 9 Best Destination in USA
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 14 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 15 x mas
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 20 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 21 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 22 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 25 New Orleans help please