Our trip time is finally here...coming to Denver this Sat. for a week, very excited, never been before!
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to spend any time hiking after all, as I developed a case of plantar fascitis and I'm going to have to try hard even not to over-do the walking.
So, unusually for me, I'm actually looking for suggestions of lovely drives and other things that don't involve too much walking, or at least are easy places to stop and rest frequently. Still hope to get to the Art Museum, the Botannical Gardens, day trips to Colorado Springs and Boulder and Estes Park/RMNP. And we'll be seeing the Rockies Wed. afternoon. But open to suggestions...
Also while we will indeed be tourists and don't mind doing some of the touristy things, if you have favorite local spots to tell about, I'd love to hear about those (I know when people ask this about Philadelphia, I love giving my ideas that go beyond just the Liberty Bell, Rocky steps of our Art Museum, etc.) - be they bookstores, restaurants, streets with particularly pretty flowers or houses, neighborhoods you enjoy, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA October 2016
- 2 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 3 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 6 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 7 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 8 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 11 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 12 Kings and Sequoia.
- 13 Uber and Miami
- 14 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 15 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 16 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 17 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 18 New Orleants dining
- 19 Springtime in Florida
- 20 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 21 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 22 new orleans in july
- 23 Indoor Parking at JFK?
- 24 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 25 Need ideas for 3-4 day getaway from Cincinnati