Our trip time is finally here...coming to Denver this Sat. for a week, very excited, never been before!
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to spend any time hiking after all, as I developed a case of plantar fascitis and I'm going to have to try hard even not to over-do the walking.
So, unusually for me, I'm actually looking for suggestions of lovely drives and other things that don't involve too much walking, or at least are easy places to stop and rest frequently. Still hope to get to the Art Museum, the Botannical Gardens, day trips to Colorado Springs and Boulder and Estes Park/RMNP. And we'll be seeing the Rockies Wed. afternoon. But open to suggestions...
Also while we will indeed be tourists and don't mind doing some of the touristy things, if you have favorite local spots to tell about, I'd love to hear about those (I know when people ask this about Philadelphia, I love giving my ideas that go beyond just the Liberty Bell, Rocky steps of our Art Museum, etc.) - be they bookstores, restaurants, streets with particularly pretty flowers or houses, neighborhoods you enjoy, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO TECH SUPPORT PHONE NUMB***
- 2 M@il Help Yahoo Ph no ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Support PhoneNumber..}}
- 3 Help Desk @ Yahoo** ☛☎18884823831☛☎ Tech** Sup** Phone Number
- 4 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 5 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 6 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 7 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 8 Northwest Car Trip
- 9 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 10 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 11 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 12 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 15 Northwest Passage
- 16 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 21 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 22 Sonoma
- 23 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 25 Alaska cruise