Our trip time is finally here...coming to Denver this Sat. for a week, very excited, never been before!
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to spend any time hiking after all, as I developed a case of plantar fascitis and I'm going to have to try hard even not to over-do the walking.
So, unusually for me, I'm actually looking for suggestions of lovely drives and other things that don't involve too much walking, or at least are easy places to stop and rest frequently. Still hope to get to the Art Museum, the Botannical Gardens, day trips to Colorado Springs and Boulder and Estes Park/RMNP. And we'll be seeing the Rockies Wed. afternoon. But open to suggestions...
Also while we will indeed be tourists and don't mind doing some of the touristy things, if you have favorite local spots to tell about, I'd love to hear about those (I know when people ask this about Philadelphia, I love giving my ideas that go beyond just the Liberty Bell, Rocky steps of our Art Museum, etc.) - be they bookstores, restaurants, streets with particularly pretty flowers or houses, neighborhoods you enjoy, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas and nearby
- 2 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 3 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 8 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 9 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 10 Orlando area weather in June
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 New Itinerary
- 14 Help with Northwest Trip
- 15 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 16 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 17 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 18 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 19 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 20 road trip
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 23 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 24 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 25 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice