Our trip time is finally here...coming to Denver this Sat. for a week, very excited, never been before!
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to spend any time hiking after all, as I developed a case of plantar fascitis and I'm going to have to try hard even not to over-do the walking.
So, unusually for me, I'm actually looking for suggestions of lovely drives and other things that don't involve too much walking, or at least are easy places to stop and rest frequently. Still hope to get to the Art Museum, the Botannical Gardens, day trips to Colorado Springs and Boulder and Estes Park/RMNP. And we'll be seeing the Rockies Wed. afternoon. But open to suggestions...
Also while we will indeed be tourists and don't mind doing some of the touristy things, if you have favorite local spots to tell about, I'd love to hear about those (I know when people ask this about Philadelphia, I love giving my ideas that go beyond just the Liberty Bell, Rocky steps of our Art Museum, etc.) - be they bookstores, restaurants, streets with particularly pretty flowers or houses, neighborhoods you enjoy, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 QuickBooks 24/7 1800-927-2480 Desktop Service Number
- 2 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 Mesa Verde question
- 6 Planning our Move
- 7 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 11 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 12 Wilmington DE questions
- 13 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 14 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 15 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 16 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 17 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 18 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 19 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 20 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 21 Hotel advise Chicago
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 Good gift for my father who loves to travel