Our trip time is finally here...coming to Denver this Sat. for a week, very excited, never been before!
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to spend any time hiking after all, as I developed a case of plantar fascitis and I'm going to have to try hard even not to over-do the walking.
So, unusually for me, I'm actually looking for suggestions of lovely drives and other things that don't involve too much walking, or at least are easy places to stop and rest frequently. Still hope to get to the Art Museum, the Botannical Gardens, day trips to Colorado Springs and Boulder and Estes Park/RMNP. And we'll be seeing the Rockies Wed. afternoon. But open to suggestions...
Also while we will indeed be tourists and don't mind doing some of the touristy things, if you have favorite local spots to tell about, I'd love to hear about those (I know when people ask this about Philadelphia, I love giving my ideas that go beyond just the Liberty Bell, Rocky steps of our Art Museum, etc.) - be they bookstores, restaurants, streets with particularly pretty flowers or houses, neighborhoods you enjoy, etc.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Costco Travel
- 4 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 5 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 6 Philly Itinerary Help
- 7 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 8 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 9 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 12 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 13 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 14 4 days road trip southern New England
- 15 trip out west horses and rafting
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 19 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 20 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 23 Country Walkers
- 24 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 25 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area