We just booked a flight in and out of Denver, with accomodations at
a downtown hotel. Thing is, we did not realize how far d owntown is from the airport (almost an hour drive) and costly as far as cab fare, so we are thinking of changing the location.
Keep in mind we're basically looking to relax for a few days,
do some light shopping, and
take a day or two to see Boulder and Rocky Moutnain National Park
(with a tour grouop - no car rental).
So my question is, should we be basing ourselves somewhere other than downtown (to save on cost) if there is no actual need for me to be downtown for what I want to do?
Also, if any budget (under $100) accomdations can be recommended, that would be appreicated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/xcell-180/
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 6 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 7 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 8 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 15 Mesa Verde question
- 16 Planning our Move
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line