Can someone please tell me how Haigis Beach compares to Sea Street Beach (been to the former but not the latter)? Are they fairly similar? Any significant differences?
Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting around the Big Island
- 2 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 3 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 4 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 New York Yankee Station
- 7 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 10 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 13 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 16 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 17 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 18 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 21 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 22 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 23 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 24 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n