My husband and I are taking a bike trip around the Kenai Peninsula this summer and want to go somewhere after that. We were thinking that Denali Park would be a must see, but it is so far to go in and out of. The WinterLake Lodge, about 200 mi. north of Anchorage was recommended, but I don't know if it would be a mistake to go there and miss Denali.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Starting from New York
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 road trip during husbands bday
- 5 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 6 A day in Boston
- 7 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 8 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 9 1st trip to Colorado
- 10 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 13 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 14 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 15 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 16 Juneau cruise stop
- 17 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 18 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 19 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 20 cruising the Mississippi river
- 21 Your favourite places in New York City
- 22 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 23 New England Canada Road Trip
- 24 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to