My husband and I are taking a bike trip around the Kenai Peninsula this summer and want to go somewhere after that. We were thinking that Denali Park would be a must see, but it is so far to go in and out of. The WinterLake Lodge, about 200 mi. north of Anchorage was recommended, but I don't know if it would be a mistake to go there and miss Denali.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyprovenow.com/unique-hoodia/
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 7 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 About Us
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 13 Houston during hurricane
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 17 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 20 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 21 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Girls Trip to Chicago