My husband and I are taking a bike trip around the Kenai Peninsula this summer and want to go somewhere after that. We were thinking that Denali Park would be a must see, but it is so far to go in and out of. The WinterLake Lodge, about 200 mi. north of Anchorage was recommended, but I don't know if it would be a mistake to go there and miss Denali.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplement.com/ultra-boost-force/
- 2 NYC For The Day
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 6 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 7 9-10 day trip to WA
- 8 Atlanta With Toddler
- 9 Turo?
- 10 USA family tour
- 11 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 12 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 13 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 Kauai planning help
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 19 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 22 Need help nailing down the details
- 23 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 24 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 25 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car