We almost exclusively fly Hawaiian to and from the mainland, but Delta's fares to LA are several hundred less right now.
We flew Delta once a long, long time ago, and thought (in general) that their flight personnel were a bit "cold," though everything, as we can recall, was fine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 2 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Napa Valley Hotel
- 5 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 6 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 7 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 8 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 9 1st trip to Colorado
- 10 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 13 Orlando - condoleances
- 14 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 15 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 road trip during husbands bday
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 24 Niagara Falls.
- 25 A June trip to Kauai