We almost exclusively fly Hawaiian to and from the mainland, but Delta's fares to LA are several hundred less right now.
We flew Delta once a long, long time ago, and thought (in general) that their flight personnel were a bit "cold," though everything, as we can recall, was fine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking Innovative Performances?
- 2 Tips for you travel in Thailand and wander Bangkok from A to Z.
- 3 http://www.fitnessbites.org/crepe-erase
- 4 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/derma-gieo-serum/
- 5 Do you want Brazil Passport Visa?
- 6 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 7 Are you searching pest control company in Melbourne FL ?
- 8 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 9 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 13 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 14 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 15 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 16 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 IAH to HOU Questions
- 19 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Jazzfest side trips
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 March in New Mexico
- 24 No Spam this morning!!
- 25 San Francisco transit options