Going to Arches next month to do some hiking and sights seeing. I watched a video on the hike to Delicate Arch and want to know if the trail is as narrow and high as it appeared in the video. I am a 68 year old woman, in good shape, but with some fear of heights! Is this a trail someone who has done it, would think I could do without difficulty? Are the rocks as slippery as they appeared in the video on Youtube? I have hiking boots and two walking sticks I just bought. Are there other areas my husband and I should see here? We also plan on going to Canyonlands. Any suggestions? I saw that Goblin Valley would be interesting. Is this far from Moab as that is our home base. We also would like to see some Petroglyphs. Suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Delicate Arch in Arches national park
View all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE