Going to Arches next month to do some hiking and sights seeing. I watched a video on the hike to Delicate Arch and want to know if the trail is as narrow and high as it appeared in the video. I am a 68 year old woman, in good shape, but with some fear of heights! Is this a trail someone who has done it, would think I could do without difficulty? Are the rocks as slippery as they appeared in the video on Youtube? I have hiking boots and two walking sticks I just bought. Are there other areas my husband and I should see here? We also plan on going to Canyonlands. Any suggestions? I saw that Goblin Valley would be interesting. Is this far from Moab as that is our home base. We also would like to see some Petroglyphs. Suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Delicate Arch in Arches national park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 7 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston