Going to Arches next month to do some hiking and sights seeing. I watched a video on the hike to Delicate Arch and want to know if the trail is as narrow and high as it appeared in the video. I am a 68 year old woman, in good shape, but with some fear of heights! Is this a trail someone who has done it, would think I could do without difficulty? Are the rocks as slippery as they appeared in the video on Youtube? I have hiking boots and two walking sticks I just bought. Are there other areas my husband and I should see here? We also plan on going to Canyonlands. Any suggestions? I saw that Goblin Valley would be interesting. Is this far from Moab as that is our home base. We also would like to see some Petroglyphs. Suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Delicate Arch in Arches national park
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 6 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 15 St. Augustine, Florida
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Where should I move to?
- 21 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 22 Fripp island
- 23 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip