Going to Arches next month to do some hiking and sights seeing. I watched a video on the hike to Delicate Arch and want to know if the trail is as narrow and high as it appeared in the video. I am a 68 year old woman, in good shape, but with some fear of heights! Is this a trail someone who has done it, would think I could do without difficulty? Are the rocks as slippery as they appeared in the video on Youtube? I have hiking boots and two walking sticks I just bought. Are there other areas my husband and I should see here? We also plan on going to Canyonlands. Any suggestions? I saw that Goblin Valley would be interesting. Is this far from Moab as that is our home base. We also would like to see some Petroglyphs. Suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Delicate Arch in Arches national park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 West Coast Bound End of March
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Death Valley in June
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 21 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?