Going to Arches next month to do some hiking and sights seeing. I watched a video on the hike to Delicate Arch and want to know if the trail is as narrow and high as it appeared in the video. I am a 68 year old woman, in good shape, but with some fear of heights! Is this a trail someone who has done it, would think I could do without difficulty? Are the rocks as slippery as they appeared in the video on Youtube? I have hiking boots and two walking sticks I just bought. Are there other areas my husband and I should see here? We also plan on going to Canyonlands. Any suggestions? I saw that Goblin Valley would be interesting. Is this far from Moab as that is our home base. We also would like to see some Petroglyphs. Suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Delicate Arch in Arches national park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 2 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 6 Sea world San Diego
- 7 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 8 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 9 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Las Vegas in March
- 12 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 15 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 16 Clearwater visit.
- 17 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 18 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 19 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 21 hotels near Denali
- 22 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 25 Utah 2