Going to Arches next month to do some hiking and sights seeing. I watched a video on the hike to Delicate Arch and want to know if the trail is as narrow and high as it appeared in the video. I am a 68 year old woman, in good shape, but with some fear of heights! Is this a trail someone who has done it, would think I could do without difficulty? Are the rocks as slippery as they appeared in the video on Youtube? I have hiking boots and two walking sticks I just bought. Are there other areas my husband and I should see here? We also plan on going to Canyonlands. Any suggestions? I saw that Goblin Valley would be interesting. Is this far from Moab as that is our home base. We also would like to see some Petroglyphs. Suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Delicate Arch in Arches national park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 15 St Patrick's renovations
- 16 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 From Seattle airport to the city
- 22 General Utah planning questions
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015