Going to Arches next month to do some hiking and sights seeing. I watched a video on the hike to Delicate Arch and want to know if the trail is as narrow and high as it appeared in the video. I am a 68 year old woman, in good shape, but with some fear of heights! Is this a trail someone who has done it, would think I could do without difficulty? Are the rocks as slippery as they appeared in the video on Youtube? I have hiking boots and two walking sticks I just bought. Are there other areas my husband and I should see here? We also plan on going to Canyonlands. Any suggestions? I saw that Goblin Valley would be interesting. Is this far from Moab as that is our home base. We also would like to see some Petroglyphs. Suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Delicate Arch in Arches national park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Alaska
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC