Going to Arches next month to do some hiking and sights seeing. I watched a video on the hike to Delicate Arch and want to know if the trail is as narrow and high as it appeared in the video. I am a 68 year old woman, in good shape, but with some fear of heights! Is this a trail someone who has done it, would think I could do without difficulty? Are the rocks as slippery as they appeared in the video on Youtube? I have hiking boots and two walking sticks I just bought. Are there other areas my husband and I should see here? We also plan on going to Canyonlands. Any suggestions? I saw that Goblin Valley would be interesting. Is this far from Moab as that is our home base. We also would like to see some Petroglyphs. Suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Delicate Arch in Arches national park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast