If Saturday is as nice as it's supposed to be, we'd like to spend the day going the hour and a half north and seeing this area -- fall color should be great. I have a map, but what should we stop and see -- short hikes to specific waterfalls? observation points? other things? Any "don't miss" recommendations for a nice place to stop for Saturday lunch?
Delaware Water Gap
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 9 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 10 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Boston/Fenway park
- 14 California self drive trip
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 17 Timeshare Nightmares
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 19 10 day trip to California
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 22 Drive along the Columbia River
- 23 Wine Country Picnic
- 24 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 25 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)