If Saturday is as nice as it's supposed to be, we'd like to spend the day going the hour and a half north and seeing this area -- fall color should be great. I have a map, but what should we stop and see -- short hikes to specific waterfalls? observation points? other things? Any "don't miss" recommendations for a nice place to stop for Saturday lunch?
Delaware Water Gap
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Backpacking in April
- 7 Four days in DC
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Circle Oahu / luau
- 11 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 15 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 16 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 replica designer handbags
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Cape Cod in early April
- 23 USA with a 3 year old
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 united and carry-ons