If Saturday is as nice as it's supposed to be, we'd like to spend the day going the hour and a half north and seeing this area -- fall color should be great. I have a map, but what should we stop and see -- short hikes to specific waterfalls? observation points? other things? Any "don't miss" recommendations for a nice place to stop for Saturday lunch?
Delaware Water Gap
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 2 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 11 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 12 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 13 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 14 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 17 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 18 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 22 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 23 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 24 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help